Sunday, December 9, 2007

Janovich Family Blog

Here we go. I've finally decided to join the other generation Xers and create a blog. I'm feeling a little more hip already. :) This will hopefully help me stay in touch with friends and journal the super cute things my kids say that I think I will never forget, but do. Our lives are so busy with 2 girls, my business, and William soon to start graduate school!
Speaking of William going to school, this may be one of the ways he'll have to keep up with our family. After going to the orientation dinner with him this past Friday night, I'm getting nervous about how much time he will be spending studying. We heard how the first 9 months of class will leave us missing him. So by next September he may want to read through the blog to see what he's missed. Sad! We'll miss you William. Friends --I'll need play dates and girl's nights out!
Well, I guess this will be a good time to start blogging!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ashley,
I am so excited you finally have a blog and we can all keep up with your beautiful family. Welcome!!

Suzanne Matheny