Monday, March 31, 2008

Farm Birthday Party

Birthday Girls riding ponies

the barn cake



The girls had a great time at their birthday party which was held at Kidz Kountry petting zoo this past Saturday. All of the kids got to bottle feed baby goats, ride a cart pulled by a pony, feed bread to the goats, ride ponies, feed Wilbur the 1000 lbs pig, pet and feed carrots to the bunnies, and ride a train. I think they loved every minute of it. Adeline and Maylen giggled the whole time they rode the pony cart. And I was impressed with how gentle they were with the animals. Then we had a cookout and barn birthday cake. William and Johnny did an awesome job grilling hot dogs and kabobs. I made the barn cake and I think the kids also liked the hay bales (rice krispy treats) too. I asked Maylen what she liked best about her party and she said playing with all of her friends. I think Adeline liked riding the cart with her big Sissy the best. They also enjoyed playing with all of their new presents that they got for their birthday. They have sure made a mess pulling them all out at once! It was such a fun experience to see all of the kids enjoy the animals and each other. We are so thankful to the Lord for Maylen and Adeline. It was sweet to be able to celebrate their birthdays with friends and family.

1 comment:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Hey, friend! I didn't know you had a blog... Now I'm going to be stalking yours like I do all my other blogs!