Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time for an update . . .

Umm, let's see. . . I know there are many cute things that my kiddos have said and done since I last updated. And I've been losing track. I've been very busy with my business and so it has been hard to take pictures/blog/clean the house/keep up with all the things that I need to do/etc. Lately I've been going non-stop and haven't really gotten to sit down and write. By the time I get to sit down, I'm so pooped that I just want to crash in bed. That is just how this time of year is for me with my business. Tonight, after a long day at a show, I got to snuggle up with the girls for bedtime singing and prayer. I loved having one on each side of me, all cozy on this cold night, getting to love on them. It was by-far my favorite part of the whole day. I love them SO MUCH!
My video camera has been broken and I've been so sad thinking that I am not capturing all of these wonderful memories. I need to see about getting the thing fixed, but I'm not sure if people do that anymore. I remember when I was a kid, people took things to get them fixed. I think now days everyone just gets another one -- because technology is ever changing and my camera is 5 years old now. If you are reading this blog and you have any recommendations on this issue, I'd love to hear it. I'm not the technology-savvy type. I don't even own an ipod. haha

Here is a cute story. . .
Maylen apparantly buys into marketing easily. If she sees a commercial, she is likely to want what ever is being advertized. But this was particulaly funny. There was a "Mr. Clean" commerical that suggested that mom's can have a break because Mr. Clean makes her job cleaning so much easier. After watching, this was Maylen's response. . .
"Mommy, I wish we could get Mr. Clean, that way you could get a break."
I think she thought that the man actually comes to your house and cleans. I'd like for him to come clean my house too!

Here are some of the fun things that we've done . . .

Shampoo Dos

The girls enjoying some yummy S'mores. We roasted hotdogs and marshmellows over a bonfire at their cousins house.

William and I celebrated my birthday early by going to dinner at Jim's Place East. Delicious!
(Maylen was our photographer -- that's why we were both laughing)

Guess who wanted to be in the middle?

Maylen and Adeline playing in Daddy's sunroof.

Ok, so there's a little update. Now I'm off to bed. :)

No comments: