Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Little Sneaky Adeline

Tonight I was busy making dinner and Adeline pushed her chair up to the stove and was "helping" me stir. Eventually I had 3 pots going at once and I was afraid she was going to get burned so I told her to go play until I had dinner ready. She drug her chair across the floor and in seconds while I had my back turned this is what she did.



She had dumped about 75% of the coffee creamer upside down on the counter and was playing in it and eating it.


Then Maylen came it to help clean it up.


She had a few tastes while she was at it too. Apparently coffee creamer is tasty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My children never do anything like that.

Paige said...

HEY!!!
Maylen look so grown-up and beautiful! I saw this picture of her vacuuming (of all the things), and was like WOW she is so pretty. And, Adaline is so precious. I love her pigtails on the boat. How sweet she looked.
Love to the Janovich clan!

Paige