Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maylen's Dance Recital

Maylen had her dance recital on Saturday with a tap, jazz, and ballet numbers. The girls were adorable in their tutus preforming their routines! I wanted to post the pictures right away from Maylen's dance recital and hope to soon upload the video. I was SO proud of how well she did, especially since I knew she was nervous and it is a real stretch for her to get up on stage in front of people. I kept telling her how proud I was. It was just too cute!



Maylen kept her eyes fixed on Miss Tammy the whole time. She wanted to make sure she followed the steps (and I think it made the audience disappear).



"I can mash potato, and do the twist"



Maylen took dance with some of her favorite girls from MDO (Riley, Bella, Maylen, ?, Ava)







Adeline, or course, wore her ballet costume to the recital too! She wanted so badly to be up there with the bigger girls dancing. She did attempt to run to the stage a couples time and start dancing. I had to finally take her to the back. Adeline and Maylen are so different when it comes to being the center of attention!



At the end of the show I let the girls dance around on the stage. I didn't know if I would ever get Adeline off of the stage. She had paid close attention and was trying out all the new moves!



Maylen's friends from Dance and MDO (Ava, Maylen, Riley, and Adeline)

No comments: