Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"My Mom," through the eyes of a child, by Adeline

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. By Adeline, age 3


1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mom happy?
When I'm a big girl (which I tell her when she keeps her panties dry)

3. What makes mom sad?
When you burn yourself

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When a stranger comes and puts a bandaid on your face (what???)


5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know.

7. How tall is your mom?
You are big!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
You love me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
When Daddy was little I spanked his booty and he was 1. haha (I have no idea?)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
You love me.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
coloring your booty

13. What does your mom do for her job?
kiss me on the lips.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
chicken tortilla soup

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
teetee and poopying in the potty all the time. (she thought I was asking what makes me proud of her)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cinderella

17. What do you and your mom do together?
we take a picture on papa and nana's couch

18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both eat food together

19. How are you and your mom different?
we are not like a mean queen

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
when you spank me. (I do tell her that I discipline her because I love her, just as God disciplines those He loves)

No comments: