Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"My Mom," through the eyes of a Child

Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
By Maylen, age 5

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean up your room.

2. What makes mom happy?
If I clean up and I help around the house.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I disobey.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling my sister.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
You went to Disney World.

6. How old is your mom?
20

7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (she jumps up while holding her hand up)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Tell me what to do, hahahhaha, And give me a a spanking, hahahahha

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
What adult movies (we use the term "adult" for any movie non-cartoon)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Dancing on the stage (I think she thinks that famous people are people who dance on stages, e.g. movie starts, musicians)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Cleaning up my room. Praying to God. (I want that to be true)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing, you're always good at anything. (aww)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work on the computer everyday.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Lasagna

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Getting Adeline to go poopy and teetee in the potty. (I have to say, that has been quite a feat!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ariel (since this is her favorite, that's quite a compliment)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
When Adeline's asleep, we paint pictures for people's birthday

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both have brown hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't have a wedding ring.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you love me in your heart. Because you told me.

No comments: