Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sweet Adeline is 3!

Our Sweet Adeline and baby of the family is now 3! I can hardly believe it. She was due March 15, and I was not dilated at all-- I thought she would be late. But I woke up on March the 7th at 7 am in labor and had her at 7:20 pm. She was 7 lbs, 11 oz. and 19 inches long. Today she weighs 30 lbs and is 35 1/2" tall. She is our petite little girl-- she's only 25th percentile for height. I guess she get's that from my side of the family. Her spirit is far beyond her size. Much like she surprised me by being early, she surprises me daily with the things she does. She has become quite the character. She makes us laugh everyday. She is our dare-devil. While Maylen is very reserved and cautious, Adeline is ready to try everything. She is a ham! She loves playing with Maylen. It's not uncommon to see them standing next to each other, arms around each other, looking at something. They definitely have their moments, but they have become best friends. I love how much they enjoy each other.

Hello World!

Adeline at the beach at 3 months

Adeline on the jumper at her first birthday party

Adeline on the beach at 1 yr, 2 mo

Adeline eating cookies at 2!

Riding on the boat, 2 yrs, 3 months

Celebrating 3 at American Girl Place

Here are some questions that I asked Adeline.

Q. What is your favorite color?
A. orange (this is the first I've heard this, usually it's pink)

Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. I don't know? (my guess is playing with her sister... the first thing she asks to do in the morning is play with Maylen).

Q. Who are your friends?
A. Jayden, Evie, MacKenzie, Tucker, Rachel, (last three are from Mother's Day Out)

Q. What's your favorite movie?
A. Sleeping Beauty

Q. Who's your favorite princess?
A. Cinderella

Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. be Cinderella

Q. What is your favorite thing to play with?
A. Cinderella

Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. play with Cinderella

Q. What are you most looking forward to this next year?
A. Sleeping Beauty and Alice in Wonderland (not sure if she means Disney?)

Q. Who do you love the most?
A. Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, (I think she is stuck on a theme here. She usually says she loves Sissy the most!)

No comments: